2-bdrm / 1 bath with large balcony
This terrific 4-plex is a place for people who love being close to all the activity and energy of the city.
It's in the heart of the NW ("Nob Hill") district within walking distance to the Pearl District & Downtown. With a Walkscore in the high 90's, it is considered a "Walker's Paradise". It also has the best public transit access in Oregon so if you don't have a car or want to reduce your driving - this is the place!
As a 4-plex, you only have a few neighbors and the residents here tend to stay a very long time.
- Available now for showing
- Available for move-in early December
- Not boring. No white walls. Color palette selected to be attractive and neutral. We have VCT floor tile in the kitchen & bath and carpeted in the bedroom and livingroom.
- Systems. The building was completely redone in the 90's. That means it's an older building with modern electrical, windows & plumbing.
- Bath/shower: With clawfoot bathtub.
- Laundry: Onsite coin-op laundry room.
- Parking: On-street only - this is the best served neighborhood in Oregon for public transit. Consider giving up the car.
- Non smokers only: Our application requires that you certify that you are a non-smoker. There is nowhere on the property where smoking is permitted.
- We Pay water, sewer, garbage.
- You Pay electric
- Startup Costs: Application fee=$35 per adult. Move-in = one month rent plus $1400 fully refundable security deposit.
- Lease term one year then automatically goes month-to-month
- 2-year rent guarantee. No rent increases for at least 2 years guaranteed. Just try to find another place offering that!
- E-Pay required: We require electronic payments for rent. Our service provider is Dwolla and there is no cost to you (details at our website).
- Pets Will be considered. See our pet policy
- Showings Check out the video tour then call to set up an appointment at or email Info@Metro4Rent.com
Enter apartment into cozy livingroom. Notice that every room gets excellent
natural light. The apartment has North, South & East facing windows.
with great lighting
and VCT floor design.
This is the larger of the two bedrooms. You can't miss the
two double french-doors
which offer access to the large balcony (below).
Yes - the balcony is really THAT big!
It covers the entire
width of the building!
2nd Bedroom - Windows facing south & east.